What is Automation?
Automation or automatic control, is the use of various control systems for operating equipment such as machinery, processes in factories, boilers and heat treating ovens, switching in telephone networks, steering and stabilization of ships, aircraft and other applications with minimal or reduced human intervention. Some processes have been completely automated.
Need for Automation:
- Increased throughput or productivity.
- Improved quality or increased predictability of quality.
- Improved robustness (consistency), of processes or product.
- Increased consistency of output.
- Reduced direct human labor costs and expenses.
Automation Training at INDWELL
INDWELL Institute of Technology provides Engineering Professional and technicians with useful information about Automation that can be immediately put to work on the job. The functions and testing procedures of the major Automation components are examined in detail. The hands-on training workshop also includes PLCs (Programmable Logic Controller), HMI (Human Machine Interface), SCADA Systems, Drives from basic to advance. The person will start from very basic to advance topics in the training room and will be faced with programming & troubleshooting challenges. Upon completion of this training the trainee will be able to troubleshoot, repair, program, and solve most Automation related problems including programming and start-up of new or replacement Automation Systems. While the information provided in this training workshop can be applied to all modern brands of PLCs, HMI, SCADA Software & Drives, the hands-on practical work will be performed on Major brands of Automation Systems.
Why should I go for Automation related Courses?
Today’s world revolves around high-end technology & most companies have invested substantially in Automated Plant. Most manufacturing companies are looking for competent engineers with basic aptitude towards automation and ability to work in varied brands of PLCs, HMI, SCADA Systems, Drives, PLCs Programming. High levels of technical skills are required to keep it going in operations & maintenance. We at INDWELL can help you on getting the required updated knowledge for carreer.
Intensive training extensive practical on the most relevant and latest modules which will make person more perfects and a real expert on automation technologies for all those who want to go in for hard core engineering line this is the course. It will help in preparing candidate for good job opportunities and batter market value. The three months Advance Training Program is specially designed for the final year degree students, fresh engineering graduates to gain.
Automation Course Contents at a Glance
- PLCs Programmable Logic Controllers
- SCADA - Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition
- Motion Control - Drives & Motors
- Panel Designing & Auto CAD
- Process Instrumentation
- Industrial Instrumentation
- HMI - Human Machine Interface
- Industrial Networking Technology
- Industrial Wireless Technology
- DCS - Distributed Control Systems
- On site Practical Exposure
- Soft Skill Development
Why must I enroll at INDWELL Institute of Technology?
Our training curriculum includes intensive practical training with 40% theory and 60% practical. All the participants will be working hands on the PLCs, HMI, SCADA Systems, and Drives. We devote a lot of time for practical as they are very essential for a person to learn the PLCs effectively.
- Most relevant modules which will provide maximum scope to the candidate for getting a good job or helping him perform his job batter.
- We use modern technology in training for batter impaction the participants.
- Our methodology will make things easy for you to understand and the use of multimedia will make it more interesting. There is step by step guidance from trainers.
- Fully equipped modern labs with the latest hardware’s & software’s industry base real time applications which are most widely used in industries.
- Weekend and evening batches option for special courses.
We are known for providing quality products which is effective in upgrading the knowledge and skill set of our participants. We also provide trained manpower to many industries for their automation departments. We have variety of courses for student’s level as well as for professional working in industry. Our courses basic industrial knowledge and automation system skills to help upgrade fresh students and experience engineers / Diploma holder knowledge as required by the industry today. We also provide tailor made training for specific areas of technology, training is provided by very experience guide / leader.